Monday, April 11, 2016

I Am Not That Crazy

Hello my beauties!

When reading about the story that comes along with the Mists of Avalon, I really only had one thought: I'm not as crazy as you all think! Morgaine is absolutely psychotic, and she can never seem to have any romantic thoughts about anyone who doesn't share her blood. You cannot possibly justify that to me in any way, so I'm just going to go ahead and say that Morgaine is crazier than me, which is really a breath of fresh air.


Can we also just touch upon the fact that she made this crazy sword out of nowhere? So she's really not only crazy, she's a blacksmith with crazy good skills to make a weapon so powerful. Part of me wishes I could get my hands on a sword like that in order to take out Guinevere... But alas, I cannot do so. Plus, I think I wouldn't really be making my point of sanity if I went out and chopped the woman's head off. But hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

Ahh well, I do have to say that I have taken a liking to Morgaine. She makes me seem like a pleasantly normal woman, and I can really get behind that idea. Cheers girl, maybe we can go out and get mutton sometime.

Love and lilies,
Elaine of Astolat

7 comments:

  1. Elaine,
    I hear what you're saying about Morgaine. Maybe she seems crazy because she is absolutely devoted to her Goddess. Perhaps we can even call her a fanatic. Fifteen hundred years after the fanaticism of the pagan Druids, we still have religious fanatics who do significant damage to other people for reason's hard to explain. At least Morgaine's craziness seems to have a purpose--defense against the Saxons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine,

    I understand what you are saying about Morgaine. Some might call her crazy because of her love and devotion to her goddess, but I would just see it plainly as love and nothing more. After all, Morgaine does seem to have a method to her madness, unlike the Druids who did significant damage to other people for reasons that to this day are still difficult to understand.

    Lancelot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine,
    I am glad you have grown to like Morgaine. We all know that she is crazy to some extent and what happened between Morgaine and I was truely insane, but it was purely out of love and Morgaine felt the same way. So does that make what I did wrong?

    King Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine,
    I am glad you have grown to like Morgaine. We all know that she is crazy to some extent and what happened between Morgaine and I was truely insane, but it was purely out of love and Morgaine felt the same way. So does that make what I did wrong?

    King Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine,
    I must agree with you that Morgaine is crazy, but probably not crazier than you considering you want to cut my head off with a sword :/
    As for what Arthur did, which i think was influenced by drugs, was embarrassing none the less. But hey, now i don't feel as bad about Lancelot ;)
    Cheers,
    Guinevere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine,
    I must agree with you that Morgaine is crazy, but probably not crazier than you considering you want to cut my head off with a sword :/
    As for what Arthur did, which i think was influenced by drugs, was embarrassing none the less. But hey, now i don't feel as bad about Lancelot ;)
    Cheers,
    Guinevere

    ReplyDelete