Sunday, April 10, 2016

Yikes x3

Greetings to all,

This was a rather interesting story. One that I can say was filled with some surprises and let's be honest it gets a little weird. I don't even wanna go into detail about all the suspect actions by some women such as drugging each other, prophecies, blood rituals, and sacrifices.  To start things off what is it with Arthur? Does he enjoy being put in such awkward positions? The man is supposed to be a King, sure I can understand his sexual urge, but come on now this crosses way to many lines. I'd honestly be shocked to hear someone say this isn't absurd regardless of the situation or circumstances. However, this brings me to my next point, when did it become a good idea for people to have sex with what is seemingly a horned being or the fact that it was a random person. I can't understand this solely because it's rather creepy. Hey, maybe she was into that kind of thing I don't know. This is not really my place to judge, but I think I may have to judge her based on her decision making. It is very poor to say the least. Who the hell has sex in a cave. The negative potential is very high. It could be dirty, filled with rodents, insects and anything else that would reside inside caves. It's just all a little to creepy and if I may say un real. Honestly, these types of actions taken by Arthur don’t surprise me even a little. Shit, I don't know if the man is my uncle or my father. He's very out here in terms of reckless acts. I for one can't see how he is worthy of being a king and I'm sure others would agree. “Yikes” is about the only thing that can sum up this entire ordeal.

Best Regard,
Mordred

Ps. I still don't know if Arthur is my dad or uncle :(

3 comments:

  1. Mordred,
    Do you think that the circumstance of your conception may have something to do with your own psychological issues? It seems to me that you should resent Vivian for arranging the sordid affair. But I feel your pain. You didn't ask to be born. But since they arranged it, they should have taken better care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mordred,
    These actions taken have confused us all, I'm sure. However I must agree to everything you have said, what a strange way to meet somebody. Yet they already knew each other. Finding out this way of how you were concived must be difficult, however in this family I think we are concived in a bunch of weird ways. In terms of rituals it is one of the wierdest I have read but then again we do not know everything. There could be something weirder than that and we just don't know it....that's frightening.

    Igrena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mordred
    This is absurd for you all to be saying these things about me! I am your king and leader! I was seduced by her and had no recollection that she was my sister! I am uncertain of what really went on that day, and I should not be judged on my leadership because I was seduced by a crazy woman! Possibly drugged!

    ReplyDelete