Sunday, April 10, 2016

Um... Ew?

So I have to say, part of me was a little worried about who Mogaine might be sleeping with.  It's generally not a good idea to sleep with someone who's identity is being with held from you, often it doesn't end well.  I was hoping that maybe it'd would end up being Lancelot, since she obviously had a thing for him, but nope of course it turns out to have been her brother.

That's going to make family gatherings pretty awkward.


Perhaps the worst part about it is that, the next time he sees her Arthur tells Morgaine that he can't stop thinking about her.  That's some slightly disturbing, Flowers in the Attic stuff right there.  I'm not sure how I feel about our king in this moment.  It does seem like he's embarrassed and aware that he shouldn't be feeling the way he is but seriously?  



You slept with your sister, that isn't something you should want to think about.  Maybe I'm being harsh.  Maybe he's concerned about her emotional wellbeing.  They did just go through a horribly traumatic experience.  I'm really not sure that's the case though.

1 comment:

  1. It is truly disturbing when it is your king, but when it is you children, there is another level of weirdness, embarrassment, or something disturbing; I can't tell which. I cannot approve of my children using drugs in such a manor; however it is better than Uther who used it to deceive me. I am just as baffled as you are in trying to figure out the motive behind this for Morgaine but I have come to no conclusion

    Igrena

    ReplyDelete