Monday, April 4, 2016

Everything comes around Full Circle

Greetings everyone,

By now I'm sure you are all tired of listening to me bitch about how wrong cheating is and all that. Well after hearing these stories, I would like to just point out that I was right. It seems that Lancelot got everything that was coming for him since he was (dare I say it again) cheating with his best friend's wife.
First off let me point out that if you are going to cheat with your husband's best friend, don't do it right in your own household while he is there you idiot. And seriously, you did not notice King Arthur when he heard you two singing together (weird btw) and then when you started arguing like an old married couple!? 

Well anyway, it was mind blowing to me to learn that King Arthur has a son, Mordred. What was even more strange to me was to find out that Mordred's mother is King Arthur's half sister who seduced Arthur without him knowing they were related. Incest?! This is Camelot, not Amish country. But then again Camelot never ceases to freak me out. 
Onward with the story though, I think it's pretty cool that Mordred finds a way to forgive his father and stick up for him in the situation that is going on. I mean the kid wants to help King Arthur, who tried to drown him may I add? So it was no surprise to hear that Lancelot went to see Guinevere as soon as her husband was gone. But what was shocking was that Lancelot killed Agravaine with just a stool! And then he opened the door to a hallway full of knights waiting on him. It is crazy to me that he could have killed all of those men by himself but like I said... it's Camelot. 



And yeah we all know about how the two best friends never had to fight that's cool and all. But the real point I'm trying to make here is that Lancelot had to flee to France. FRANCE!! That means no more Queen G for you pal. Like I said, it all seems to come around full circle...


Farewell for now everyone,
Sir Balin

3 comments:

  1. Sir Balin,
    I must take issue with one of your statement. You remarked, "Onward with the story though, I think it's pretty cool that Mordred finds a way to forgive his father and stick up for him in the situation that is going on." Exactly which instance of forgiveness are you thinking of? As I recall, Mordred is perpetually filled with hatred for his father. This hatred drives him to dismantle everything that Arthur loves and then eventually kill him. There is also a strong possibility that Mordred killed his own brothers just to frame Lancelot and further the downfall of Camelot. As I recall, Mordred is the embodiment of hatred. He is the main baddie and not exactly the forgiving type.

    Ever the craftiest,
    Meleagant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Balin,
    I do seem to have to agree with Meleagant in this instance, as it appears to me as though Mordred is not exactly the forgiving type. I mean, I wouldn't really be too fond of the man if he tried to drown me too... But of course it's not like he promised him fake love and caused him to float down the river in a boat with lilies as a lifeless corpse for the world to see. Nevermind that, though. I guess I'm just still a little salty. I mean, Mordred may not have been the forgiving son we thought he was, but he certainly has reason to be that way, no?
    Love and lilies,
    Elaine of Astolat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can reassure you Elaine of Astolat that I Mordred am not one to forgive. I can't forgive family nor myself therefore I cannot forgive anybody here.

    ReplyDelete